Legal Justice for me

Saturday, April 28, 2007

The HORRIBLE--CRIMINAL and ILLEGAL Attack on my son Mario George Nitrini the 4th

My son, Mario George Nitrini the 4th has been Illegally arrested:

Three arrested in Simi Valley homicides

Three charged in two Simi gun slayings

for 2 murders.

The reason he has been arrested in these 2 murders, is that Certain Government people and certain Government agencies are ILLEGALLY using him to ILLEGALLY retaliate against me for these 5 cases:

The OJ Simpson Case,

The Anthony Pellicano Federal Indictment Case,

The Robert Blake Case,

The Michael Jackson Case,

The Biggie Smalls Federal Lawsuit Case,

and The Mr. Bath Bear toy cover-up.

Many people are involved in this never-ending Criminal and Illegal conspiracy to Illegally retaliate against me and TAKE ME OUT anyway they can. But the biggest one (person) is LAPD RHD Detective Ronald Y. Ito.

My civil rights were broken on several occasions due to my personal involvement in The OJ Simpson Case and Saga. My son Mario George Nitrini the 4th's civil rights have been broken also--BIG TIME just like mine were.

My Legal Justice WILL Legally prevail regarding these ILLEGAL and CRIMINAL people:

Ronald Y. Ito--LAPD RHD Detective who was involved in The OJ Simpson Case and Saga.

Kim Goldman Hahn--Daughter of Fred Goldman and Sister of Ron Goldman.

Tom Lange--Retired LAPD RHD Detective who was involved in The OJ Simpson Case.

SGT. Guiterrez--LAPD Cop who tried to kill me in the early morning hours of October 4th, 1995.

J.H. Hart--LAPD Cop who tried to kill me in the early morning hours of October 4th, 1995.

Gil Garcetti--Ex-Los Angeles District Attorney who was involved in The OJ Simpson Case and Saga.

Marcia Clark--Co-Lead Prosecutor in The OJ Simpson Case and Saga.

Bob Parsons--LAPD Detective who Conspired to Illegally cover-up..................

Stephanie Medina--Former KCAL Channel 9 Employee.

Diane Dimond--Former TV Tabloid Show "Hard Copy" Employee.

Eric Garcetti--Councilman in Los Angeles, son of Gil Garcetti.

Dana Garcetti--Daughter of Gil Garcetti.Harvey Levin--

Former KCBS Employee.Joe Salvino--LADA Investigator in The OJ Simpson Case and Saga.

Lisa Bloom--Court TV Anchor.

Gloria Allred--Brown Family Attorney in The OJ Simpson Case and Saga.

Tom Sneddon--Santa Barbara County Michael Jackson Case Prosecutor.

Craig Fawcett--Paralegal.--Reference---The OJ Simpson Case--Craig Fawcett, para-legal, stole my money

Richard C. Wemmer--LAPD Captain Commanding Officer West Los Angeles Community Police Station.

LAPD Captain Jeri Weinstein--Illegally covered-up my Citizen Arrest legal filings pertaining to The OJ SImpson Case, and MORE.....................

For legal reference:

Some of My Legal Documents from The OJ Simpson Case.

My 18 Minute audio tape/Parker Center/OJ Simpson/Citizen's Arrest's, ECT http://www.box.net/public/0svlgofhx4

http://tinseltowncoldcase.blogspot.com

http://blog.myspace.com/mariognitrini111

I "KNEW" that "Something" was not right when I made this blog:

http://pererro.blogspot.com/2007/03/cathy-seipp-and-me-mariogeorgenitrini11.html

and said this in my Cathy Seipp blog on the website Pererro:

"I myself am in a life or death legal battle to save my son, Mario George Nitrini the 4th, from The State of California, Simi valley, and Ventura County."

I put my life on the line for Fred Goldman's dead son Ron Goldman, and I put my life on the line for Nicole Simpson. I will legally get legal justice for myself and my son.

And is/are there going to be more of my family that certain Illegal Government people and certain Illegal Government Agencies Criminally and Illeglly attack all because of me regarding the 5 cases above and The My Bath Bear toy cover-up? I certainly would hope not, but I wouldn't put it past certain Illegal Government people and certain Illegal Government agencies to try and Illegally make a move on one or all of my family members for reasons stated above.

MANY Illegal and Criminal people have tried to destroy my life ANY WAY THEY COULD. I still live in Reseda California, SO

I'M LEGALLY PREPARED...............................


MarioGeorgeNitrini111
mariogeorgenitrini111
_____________
The OJ Simpson Case

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

You are a fruit loop. Walking into the police station and give them a list of people you want arrested, lol. You're lucky they didn't arrest you.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home