Legal Justice for me

Thursday, September 06, 2007

LAPD Captain's Richard C. Wemmer/Jeri Weinstein--and more

LAPD Captain Richard C. Wemmer LIES (Falsifies) an
LAPD report that he signed here about me:
My Legal Documents (4th scan)

And certain Law Enforcementment personnel are aware of
it. So why hasn't LAPD Captain Richard C. Wemmer
been arrested yet? This was pertaining to The OJ
Simpson Case/A Double Murder Case.

LAPD Captain Jeri Weinstein Illegally Suppressed
my Citizen Arrest tries (I have the audio tapes safely tucked
away in several different places) and Illegally Suppressed a
whole lot MORE......................concerning me and
The OJ Simpson Case/A Double Murder Case.
LAPD Captain Jeri Weinstein-Alex Constantine-
Anthony Pellicano-OJ ...
So why hasn't LAPD Captain Jeri Weinstein
been arrested yet The OJ Simpson Case/A Double Murder Case?

LAPD RHD Detective Ronald Y. Ito Illegally Suppresed
information:
OJ Simpson on MN1.com - suppressed evidence
That I gave him in The OJ Simpson Case/A Double Murder Case.
So why hasn't LAPD RHD Detective Ronald Y. Ito
been arrested yet in The OJ Simpson Case/A Double Murder Case?

Marci Clark Illegally Suppressed information she received
from me via Attorney Gloria Allred:
Marcia Clark refers to me in The OJ Simpson Case
--Steven Seagal
So why hasn't Former OJ Simpson Case Prosecutor
Marcia Clark been arrested yet regarding her Illegal Role
in The OJ Simpson Case?/A Double Murder Case.

Former Los Angeles District Attorney Gil Garcetti Illegally
broke the law:
The Criminal Ex Los Angeles District Attorney...
Concerning certain aspect's of
The OJ Simpson Case/A Double Murder Case.
So Why Hasn't Gil Garcetti been arrested yet in
The OJ Simpson Case/A Double Murder Case?

More blogs:
Rachel Uranga's article---LAPD, and MORE.......
The OJ Simpson Case-Anthony Pellicano Case-
LAPD Interviewed me ...

And this:
My 18 Minute audio tape/Parker Center/OJ Simpson/Citizen's
Arrest's, ECT http://www.box.net/public/0svlgofhx4

Good Grief, I CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON............................

MarioGeorgeNitrini111
mariogeorgenitrini111
_____________
The OJ Simpson Case

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home