Legal Justice for me

Sunday, September 23, 2007

To The Honorable Judge Dennis L. Shanklin--Burbank Courthouse, California

To The Honorable Judge Dennis L. Shanklin--Burbank Courthouse, California.
Department 3.

I have NEVER followed Cheryl Shuman ANYWHERE and at ANYTIME,
and I have NEVER EVER Shown up at her house like she says in this
LYING YouTube Video of hers:

Guys, I'm preparing for the trial hearing tomorrow against Nitrini and
the other goon squads so I can't make the stickam chat tonight.
I will keep you posted asap.

Much blessings,
Cheryl Shuman
Added: 3 hours ago
From: RichLittlePoorGirlTV"

Judge Shanklin,

There is NOTHING stopping Cheryl Shuman to LIE about me and whatever
people are with her at anytime to LIE and say that I threatened her somehow,
especially at the Burbank Courthouse tomorrow. I would please ask you
Judge Shanklin,

to have Cheryl Shuman NOT be in the same room with me tomorrow,
and
when court is OVER, to please have her and whoever is with her
to leave and NOT be around me at ALL. I have a VERY strong
feeling that tomorrow, Cheryl Shuman and whoever else is with her will LIE again
about me, and say that I threatened her somehow. PLEASE Judge Shanklin,
keep Chery Shuman as far away from me as you can.

I HAVE NEVER EVER THREATENED CHERYL SHUMAN at anytime.
I've never seen Cheryl Shuman in person at anytime.
I DON'T WANT TO SEE Cheryl Shuman IN PERSON.
I have never made sexual advances towards her like she says (LIES).
I have NEVER said ANYWERE on The Internet that I would kill, rape,
and/or torture Cheryl Shuman. ALL LIES by Cheryl Shuman.
In the police report Cheryl Shuman Filed on September 4th, 2007
with LAPD Officer D. Mcalpine Badge # 37970, it is FALSELY stated,
"EXACTLY" with this spelling:

"Susp has followed vict from her work to home and has threten
to kkill vict if she testify in court."

THAT IS AN ALL-OUT BLANTANT LIE.

In Form CH-100 that Cheryl Shuman filed,
# 6,
Cheryl Shuman writes that the date of the
most recent harassment is 9-4-07,
and that Paul Barresi was there. Here is what Cheryl Shuman writes
to the question, Who was there?

"Paul Barresi-posted publicly on internet saying he would rape + kill me"
That is another ALL-OUT -LIE.
I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANYPLACE.

I AM GOING TO REQUEST THAT MYSELF AND CHERYL SHUMAN
TAKE A LIE DETECTOR TEST IN FRONT YOU JUDGE SHANKLIN
AT THIS HEARING TOMORROW.

I DO NOT OWN OR POSSESS A GUN OR FIREARM
AND I HAVE NOT OWNED OR POSSESSED A GUN OR
FIREARM FOR 27 YEARS. THERE ARE NO GUNS OR
FIREARMS IN MY APARTMENT.

Judge Shanklin, I am also very concerned that someone and/or
someone's in Law Enforcement, or anyone for that matter,
will break into my apartment and illegally plant something
that is illegal. There are no drugs, guns, or ANYTHING
illegal in my apartment. I AM AS LEGAL AS IT GET'S.......

I am also going to submit to you Judge Shanklin these 2 telephone messages
that Paul Barresi left on my telephone answering machine:

# 1:
"My name is Paul Barresi. I am trying to get a hold of Mario Nitrini.
Please have him call me at _________ I'm in Studio City today,
I would love to see him. My number again is ________"

#2:
"This is Paul Barresi again calling for Mario Nitrini. (Pause).
I want you to find him, this is what I want you to do."


Another LIE of Cheryl Shuman's is when she made this video with this text:

Dear Friends,
I am pleased to report that Mario George Nitrini has been served
with a restraining order notice. For many years this exconvict with
several arrests for dangerous crimes including assaulting police officers.
It is my hope that by sharing this process with you that you will learn
more about protecting yourself against internet stalkers, predators
and violence.

Best,
Cheryl...
(less)

Tags: Nitrini cheryl shuman restraining order court
document cyberstalking predators arrest los angeles
OJ Simpson denise brow"

I HAVE NEVER BEEN ARRESTED FOR ASSAULTING ANY
POLICE OFFICER ANYWHERE ANYTIME ANYPLACE.

I have written on The Internet about Law Enforcement:
Some of My Legal Documents
from The OJ Simpson Case.

And talked about:

My 18 Minute audio tape/Parker Center/OJ Simpson/Citizen's
Arrest's, ECT http://www.box.net/public/0svlgofhx4

And I have written extensively about Certain LAPD Cops:
LAPD RHD Detective Ronald Y. Ito
LAPD Captain Jeri Weinstein
LAPD Captain Richard C. Wemmer
and certain other LAPD Cops

that have Illegally broken the Law..........

For the record:
I have NEVER EVER made sexual advances towards ANY WOMAN,
It's NOT MY STYLE.
I have NEVER Sexually Harrassed any woman,
It's NOT MY STYLE.
There are MANY WOMEN in this world who will
testify to these two items, MANY WOMEN..............
For the record:
I DO NOT THREATEN ANYONE. That's Illegal. I give true facts
on The Internet and elsewhere, and
I can legally prove ANYTHING that I say, ANYTHING.................
These three names were in This Restraining order,
Case # ES011754:
OJ Simpson,
Pellicano,
Steven Seagal.

Many people do not want certain Evidence and Information that I have
to come out to the public in these Cases:
The Anthony Pellicano Federal Indictment Case
The OJ Simpson Case and Saga
The Biggie Smalls Federal Lawsuit Case
The Michael Jackson Case and Saga
The Robert Blake Case and Saga
The Mr. Bath Bear Toy Debacle
and other Cases and other Situations.
And they will do ANYTHING TO STOP ME.

I am asking You Judge Dennis L. Shanklin to please not let Cheryl Shuman
and whoever else is with her tomorrow to Illegally set-me-up
and LIE about me before and after court saying that I threatened her.

I DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO CHERYL SHUMAN AT ALL.............

Thank you Judge Dennis L. Shanklin.

MarioGeorgeNitrini111
mariogeorgenitrini111
________________
The OJ Simpson Case

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

What a joke. As if a judge is going to do anything to accommodate you via an email request.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home