Legal Justice for me

Thursday, February 03, 2011

ARREST'S--connected to Michael Jackson and OJ Simpson--And MORE....

I have now got the information I need to prove in a court of law

that my DNA was to be illegally and Criminally planted regarding Cheryl Shuman's

LIES about me raping her in 1994 on orders from Actor Steven Seagal to

Anthony Pellicano.

Many Civilian and Government People have tried to Criminally and Illegally

Destroy my life Mario Nitrini in many ways, for several reasons. And I have had my civil Right's broken several times by Government people Federal and State of California

I have had a Murder-For-Hire contract put out on me.

My 18 minute audio tape/Parker Center/OJ Simpson/Citizen's Arrest's Ect;

http://www.box.net/public/0svlgofhx4

http://sinhablar.com/library/mgn3docs.pdf

My Legal Documents

Gil Garcetti and others from The Los Angeles District Attorney's Office made

agreement's with me and Illegally broke them. I have it ALL Legally Documented.


And now Pellicano Prosecutor Daniel Saunders has left The

United States Attorney's office here in Los Angeles:

Ex-Los Angeles Assistant U.S. Attorney Joins Bingham | Main Justice

http://www.mainjustice.com/2011/02/02/ex-los-angeles-assistant-u-s-attorney-joins-bingham/

http://www.bingham.com/

Bingham McCutchen | Legal Insight. Business Instinct.



I E-mailed Anthony Pellicano Prosecutor Daniel Saunders several times with

information regarding these cases and more…

The OJ Simpson Case

The Anthony Pellicano Federal Indictment Case

The Biggie Smalls Federal Lawsuit Case

The Michael Jackson Cases and Saga

What an Illegal and CRIMINAL Cover-up by Daniel Saunders. My LEGAL EVIDENCE and LEGAL INFORMATION is not:

"official federal government business"

GOOD GRIEF…………….SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT………..

Here is Daniel Saunders' one and only

E-mail response to me:


RE: Biggie Smalls (AKA) Notorious B.I.G.---and more...............

Friday, December 15, 2006 10:04 AM

From: "Saunders, Daniel (USACAC)"


To: "Mario Nitrini III"

Mr. Nitrini,

Our government e-mail server is for official federal government business only. Please refrain from sending me any more e-mails. Thank you for your cooperation.


Daniel Saunders

Assistant U.S. Attorney


Anthony Pellicano Prosecutor Daniel Saunders and other employees of

The Federal Government Criminally and Illegally Attacked me for reasons

related to information I had/and I still do have, with several

VERY HIGH PROFILE CRIMINAL CASES (Federal and State). through

The Internal Revenue Service and MORE………I received letters from

The Internal Revenue Service, with some regards to

The California Franchise Tax Board, saying that they did not receive my

tax forms, but yet on other stationary that I received from The Internal Revenue

Service, it is stated that they DID receive some of my Tax forms. It CAN'T be both.

Someone (s) who is employed by the Government, is/was

Criminally and Illegally LYING….AGAIN…and trying to have me Illegally

DESTROYED…..…………I've got other paperwork I received

from The Internal Revenue Service with MORE LIES in it. GOOD GRIEF.

Let me get something straight with The Federal Government and others

and The State of California. I am OWED MONEY $$$$$……


There was a Premeditated Murder Plot :

AL-QAIDA-TERRORIST"S-SPIES-OJ Simpson-Pellicano-Steven Seagal ...

http://nitrini.blogspot.com/2010/07/al-qaida-terrorists-spies-oj-simpson.html

to have me Killed/Assassinated by these people:


Cheryl Shuman -- Now with KUSH Magazine - She's FAKING that she has Cancer.

Bill Pavelic ------ OJ Simpson Case Investigator and LIAR

Paul Barresi -- Dried-UP-RAT-SNITCH

Gloria Allred -- Criminal EXTORTIONIST + Brown family Attorney in The OJ Simpson Case

Mark Fuhrman -- LIAR and Racist Pig in The OJ Simpson Case

Densie Brown -- Sister of Murder Victim Nicole Brown Simpson.

I (and so do others) have the YouTube recording where Cheryl Shuman implicates

Denise Brown in the Pre-Meditated Attempted Murder ASSASSINATION CONSPIRACY against me


And there were MORE People involved in this……


There were more Criminal and Illegal Attempts on me, and HOW MANY times did

certain people try and Criminally and Illegally Cover-up information
I had/HAVE??????

Regarding the murder of Michael Jackson,

IS IT LEGALLY TIME for me to LEGALLY SHOW WHO REALLY KILLED Michael Jackson???

In a Court of Law of course with many people on a Witness Stand>>>>Of Course……

Here is what is Legally happening with me now:

For their Legal Testimony (Just tell the truth) in a Legal Court of Law,

I will Grant Legal Immunity to these people and other people:


LAPD RHD Detective Ronald Y. Ito ( aka Ron Ito )

Anthony Pellicano Federal Indictment Case Prosecutor Daniel Saunders

LAPD Chief Charlie Beck

LAPD Captain Richard C. Wemmer

LAPD Captain Jeri Weinstein

LAPD Captain Michael Moriarty

Retired LAPD RHD Tom Lange

Los Angeles District Attorney Steve Cooley

Former Los Angeles District Attorney Gil Garcetti

Patterico -- aka Assistant Los Angeles District Attorney Patrick Frey

with connections to these Cases and MORE:


The OJ Simpson Case

The Anthony Pellicano Federal Indictment Case

The Biggie Smalls Federal Lawsuit Case

The Michael Jackson Cases and Saga

The Mr. Bath Bear Debacle and Illegal Cover-up


So What Is It. Are these people and many other people going to tell the truth???

OR RISK A LIFE-IN-PRISON SENTENCE???? No LYING NOW,

I AM REAL GOOD AT CATCHING LIARS.


http://www.ehow.com/about_6688402_statute-limitations-attempted-murder.html

"The California Penal Code states that “willful, deliberate and premeditated

attempted murder” carries a maximum sentence of life. In California there is

“no statute of limitations for any offense carrying a life sentence.”


I will be filing Citizen's arrests on the following people:


Cheryl Shuman -- KUSH Magazine Cancer FAKER......AND BIG TIME LIAR

Denise Brown -- Sister of Murder Victim Nicole Brown Simpson

Mark Fuhrman -- OJ Simpson Case Liar and Racist Pig

Bill Pavelic ------ OJ Simpson Case Investigator and LIAR

Gloria Allred ---- Criminal EXTORTIONIST/Brown family Attorney in The OJ Simpson Case

Diane Dimond -- Michael Jackson HATER….And Criminally and Illegally MORE….

Harvey Levin --- TMZ Host

Dr Felix Yip ----- Criminal Doctor

Maybe More……….


MY LEGAL TIME IS NOW…….

AND I LEGALLY GOT A LOT LEGALLY MORE>>>>IF LEGALLY NEEDED……

Let me see Certain People LIE THERE WAY OUT OF WHAT I LEGALLY GOT.

MarioGeorgeNitrini111

mariogeorgenitrini111

________________

The OJ Simpson Case

The Anthony Pellicano Federal Indictment Case

The Biggie Smalls Federal Lawsuit Case

The Michael Jackson Cases and Saga

The Robert Blake Case

PS. Let me see F. Lee Bailey and Patrick McKenna lie there way out the information

I have regarding Rocky Bateman and The OJ Simpson Case:

Mr. F. LEE BAILEY---My Legal Challenge

http://blogmyspacecommariognitrini111.blogspot.com/2011/01/mr-f-lee-bailey-my-legal-challenge.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home